Employment Relations Consulting
We undertake to provide a qualified, experienced Employment Relations practitioner who will, as required and agreed by you, personally ensure that aspects mentioned above are in place; practical, workable and meeting the needs of the Company.
- Equitable remuneration /compensation structures.
- Terms and Conditions of employment.
- Mechanisms relative to implementing / amending operational requirements, terms,
- conditions, etc. - where these may affect workforce.
- Advice on Performance Management Systems.
- Ability to handle relevant procedures / mechanisms, including grievances, disciplinary warning procedure, hearing procedure, appeals procedure and incapacity.
- Dispute Mechanisms.
- Adherence to labour legislation and receiving latest information in terms of changes in labour law and trends.
Development of Employment Relations Policies and Procedures.
This will include the development of policies including, but not limited to the following:
- Code of conduct
- Employment policy
- Employment Benefits
- Employment Equity Policy
- Training and Development
- Dreaded Disease
- Sexual Harassment
- Disciplinary Code and Procedure
- Notice to attend Counselling
- Notice to attend disciplinary interview
- Notice to attend disciplinary hearing
- Grievance Procedure
- Internet Usage
- Smoking Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Confidentiality and Restraint
- Employee Study assistance
- Recruitment and Selection Interview Guide